Rural On-Demand with CallConnect
CallConnect in Lincoln
In rural communities where there may not be a regular bus service or no service at all, CallConnect may be able to help. Similar to a taxi service you can make bookings over the phone or online and share a journey with other passengers heading in the same direction.
CallConnect also offer fixed-timetabled routes in addition to this mostly flexible service. CallConnect operate accross Lincolnshire and they have a fixed service near to Lincoln - the service Sleaford 62.
- If you're not already a member, register for free.
- Alternativley you can register by phone: 01522 553143 or 0345 234 3344.
- Once you've registered you can now book a CallConnect bus online or by phone.
Making a Booking
- When your CallConnect minibus arrives you need to pay for your journey.
- If you have a concessionary pass you are eligible for free travel with CallConnect.
- If your concessionary pass is not from Lincolnshire you are still eligible fro free travel but only after 09:30 on weekdays.
- If you don't have concessionary pass the price of your ticket will vary depending on the journey.
- Children under 5 travel for free and children 5 to 15 travel for half the price of an adult fare.
- When you reach your destination you will be dropped off at a designated drop-off point.
Getting in Touch
See the list of all bus operators in Lincoln